Fees & Services
Basic Wedding/Commitment Ceremony
The following prices represent the fees for any of our Associate Officiants to perform the basic ceremony package only. Additional fees will apply to additional services as described below and on the Description of Services page.Non-holidays - Monday through Sunday: $295*
Minor Holidays - (Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving): $350*
Major Holidays - (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve or New Year's Day): $450*
*A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold non-holiday dates and $200 to hold a holiday date.
If you wish for Rev. Ari to perform your ceremony, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates.
The following services are included in the basic package price. (Click on any of the items below to find out more information.)
- Free Initial consultation. (Required)
- Assistance with writing/choosing vows and with the basic structure of the ceremony.
- Rehearsal of the ceremony. (The day of the wedding.)
- Performance of the ceremony.
- Written copy of the ceremony.
- Keepsake certificate. (Will vary by type of ceremony)
- Travel within a 60 mile radius from your Officiant's location. This will vary depending on who is performing your ceremony.
NOTE: All account balances are due before the ceremony, either at the rehearsal or at least 2 - 3 days prior to your ceremony via our PayPal link below. This allows you to relax and enjoy your day without having to "remember" where the envelope/check is, where the Officiant is, or hoping that the best man took care of the payment. (No offense to Best Men everywhere.)
Click here to go to the payment options page!
These items are available at an additional charge.
Any additional services discussed and agreed upon by the couple and the Officiant in advance.
Creation of or assistance with the creation of a personalized ceremony. I.e. someone else will perform your ceremony.
Email us for information, availability or general questions.
Copyright © 2016